Here are just some of the services offered:

  • Word Processing - reports, data entry, spreadsheets, correspondence, Powerpoint presentations
  • Desktop Publishing- brochures, newsletters, flyers
  • Office Management
  • Internet Research
  • Blog design
  • Bulk Mailings
  • Bookkeeping

Pricing

The cost of services will vary depending on the nature of the work requested. Therefore, rates are determined on a project basis.

I also have retainer plans available for those clients who need on-going support.

Please email virtualoffice@nf.sympatico.ca for a FREE complimentary assessment of how I can best meet your individual needs.

You will receive a 10% discount on your next project by referring a friend.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Holiday? No, keep working.........

Happy Canada Day Everyone! I thought this would be a great day to post an entry on holidays and working beyond "normal" business hours (i.e. 9 - 5).

I realize that each business professional and organization have unique hours in which work must be performed. Not everything can be done in a 9 -5 workday and many times work must continue even on holidays.

If you fall into this category, I am happy to be able to relieve some of your anxiety. I can complete any administrative task that you need on YOUR time, when YOU need it. Contact me at virtualoffice@nf.sympatico.ca so we can discuss what options you have. I promise you will feel much better!