Here are just some of the services offered:

  • Word Processing - reports, data entry, spreadsheets, correspondence, Powerpoint presentations
  • Desktop Publishing- brochures, newsletters, flyers
  • Office Management
  • Internet Research
  • Blog design
  • Bulk Mailings
  • Bookkeeping

Pricing

The cost of services will vary depending on the nature of the work requested. Therefore, rates are determined on a project basis.

I also have retainer plans available for those clients who need on-going support.

Please email virtualoffice@nf.sympatico.ca for a FREE complimentary assessment of how I can best meet your individual needs.

You will receive a 10% discount on your next project by referring a friend.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Help for the Non-Profit Sector- Week 1

There is nothing more rewarding than assisting an organization in their social goals. I've worked in the non-profit sector and I can honestly say it was one of the most rewarding points of my life (aside from when my son was born). It is also one of the reasons I was so inspired to create this office services business.

I'm recalling a site http://www.envision.ca/ which I used quite a bit to keep me up to date with the local non-profit sector and I just wanted to share it with you as it may also be valuable to your organization.

Over the next several weeks, I will be posting tools here on a weekly basis if I think they may be of benefit to non-profit or community groups. I hope they help in some small way.

If you are looking for office assistance for your organization but are experiencing financial constraints, please contact me at virtualoffice@nf.sympatico.ca to discuss possible options.